Take a deep dive into the art & science of Yoga. Walk away with an empowered, educated home practice & deeper understanding of Yoga.
Yoga is a way of living well. A way of relating to, and experiencing ourselves, our relationships and our lives. Are you ready to take your yoga practice to the next level of integration?
Wish you could unroll your yoga mat at home and know what to do? Wish you could integrate mindfulness based practices like breath-work, mantra and medication into your daily life? Looking to join a like-minded community? If so, this program is for you!
Take two, 2.5 day weekends and dive into the art and science of Yoga which just might leave you forever changed on the other side. Walk away with an empowered, intelligent & committed personal home practice.
This 50 hr. yoga immersion is for you if you are looking to:
– Gain consistency, continuity, clarity & commitment around your personal home yoga practice.
– Receive a strong foundation of tools and techniques to integrate yoga into your life.
– Dive deep into the teachings of yoga and come out feeling empowered around your practice. Knowledge creates inspiration.
– Develop a deeper understanding of the science & psychology of yoga through the lens of The Yoga Sutras Patanjali. Have a clear understanding of what this practice is really all about.
– Make the shift to establishing an educated home practice including intelligent modifications and variations for your body type.
– Join a like-minded group of yoga seekers. Gain insight, inspiration, and friendship from your new yoga sangha.
This course will include:
Come to learn and take home a daily practice. Be part of 'Asana lab's' to deepen your understanding of the postures and how to properly modify so you can practice for life. All the materials you need will be provided to build and sustain an educated and empowered practice.
Through the lens of Iyengar Yoga, work with a variety of restorative yoga postures and practices to integrate into your home practice,
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
This text will serve as our roadmap for understanding the psychology of the Self through the lens of Yoga. Learn how to chat the sanskrit and unpack these teachings to integrate into your life on and off the mat.
Soften and sweeten through pranayama (breathe-work), kriya (meditation techniques), sacred rituals, and meditation practices. Take home a daily sacred Sadhana practice.
Nothing is more powerful than when we come together with intention. Join a like-minded, supportive yoga family to keep you inspired on and off the mat.
Get on the List
Sign up to receive the first word when we go live.